Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Church Marketing/Communications Collaborative Cookbook?

I'm thinking about using this concept -- WikiHow, a collaborate Wiki where users write tutorials on everything (and I mean everything) -- for church marketing and communications.

But instead of doing it on the WikiHow site, I'm thinking about hosting it ...

The idea and goal is to create a how-to manual of church marketing/communications for churches -- where even the smallest church could have access to the expertise of you.

I've thought about starting a forum, but it takes a lot of time to moderate it and keep up with comments ... with this Wiki, if any of us have a question (i.e. photo releases, direct mail postcard standards, etc., etc.), we could consult the cookbook. It'll take time to get topics up, but could make a big contribution to the Kingdom.

What do you think? Make a comment below, or email me.

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

I think that's a great idea...I just had a call today from someone from another church about some communications issues and was thinking it would be great to have one central place to send him. I'm sure we could scrape up some expertise on something :).

4:32 PM  
Blogger jenn_anthony said...

i agree, i think it would be cool.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home