Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Church Communicators Blog Closing Down

Hi all, although I've enjoyed the time here with the Church Communicators Blog, Jennifer has now taken another job and is more busy with her own site and other activities ... the same can be said for me.

With those responsibilities and work, we just can't put in the time for this site it deserves ...

We'd like to push you to our sites:
Jennifer can update you more on what she's doing ... but I thought I'd tell you about a couple of things I'm doing (shameless plugs) ...

The last month I've been doing a series called Blogging 101 for Pastors. The response has been tremendous. I emailed a bunch of blogging pastors and other believers to get their answers for 5 questions about blogging. It was a lot of fun and I'm drained!

Also, for November, I'm starting a new series called Building Rockin' Church Web Sites.

Would love to have all of you come over to my blog and comment on those posts!

I'm also looking for guest contributors to my blog. If you have something you'd like to say, let me know! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home